- Understanding Constipation
- Preventing Constipation
- In The Media
- News To Use
Occasional constipation is one of those conditions that affects so many people at one time or another in their lives, that we often dismiss it as just a part of living, like the common cold. Yet, when you are faced with an episode of constipation or wonder if that feeling of uncomfortable bloating is, in fact, constipation, it makes sense to get a good understanding of what you are feeling and learn how to best handle it.
Constipation Symptoms and Relief:
- If you are experiencing bloatedness, gassiness, infrequent and/or incomplete bowel movements, you can learn how to identify if you are experiencing occasional constipation. Read more at How Do You Know If You Are Constipated?
- Most people who do have occasional bouts of constipation can readily find ways to address their problem and feel like themselves again. But, first, you need to understand what is causing your constipation problem. Read more at What’s Causing Your Constipation?
- To learn more about constipation and how to handle it, take a look at the Six Steps to Combating Occasional Constipation.
- Another good resource is our Constipation Dictionary.
- To keep up with information on constipation relief and how to handle it in your life, sign up for the GetConstipationRelief.com e-Newsletter here.